|Post Name : West Bengal State Council of Vocational Training.
Post Name : West Bengal Government ITIs Colleges Online Admission 2022-2023
Update on : 10/03/2022
Detail Information :Online applications are invited from intending and eligible candidates for admission in different trade courses, affiliated to the NCVET under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS), running in different Govt. ITIs/ITCs/ PPP Govt.
ITIs / Govt. Jr. Polytechnics (JP)/ Pvt. ITIs in West Bengal, as per the list given as Annexure-A, for the session
commencing from August 2022.
Admission process for Govt. ITI Tung and ITC Kalimpong, located within Gorkha Territorial Administration
(GTA)will be conducted separately by the appropriate authority.
Admission process for R.K.Mission ITC at Narendrapur, R.K.Mission ITC at Rahara& St. Vincent ITC at Asansol,
run by the philanthropic organizations will also conduct their own admission process separately.
Post Name : GOVERNMENT ITIs/ ITCs/ Jr. POLYTECHNIC/ PPP
GOVERNMENT ITIs/PVT ITIs
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who passed the requisite entry qualification from any school located within the State of West Bengal, are eligible for admission to Govt. ITIs / ITCs/JP and PPP Govt. ITIs/Pvt. ITIs. Institute/ trade would be allotted through e-counseling based on the rank in the merit list and choice of the applicant. Institute/ trade choice would be collected on-line, from the applicants, in due course. For the candidates appearing Madhyamik 2022 or equivalent examination this year from any recognised Board, separate notification will be issued after date of publication of results.
A. For Previously admitted/ passed out trainees from any Govt.ITI/ ITC /JP and PPP Govt. ITI:
- ITI Passed-out trainees: Passed-out trainees from anyGovt.ITI/ ITC/ JP or PPP Govt. ITI are not eligible for admission for three consecutive years in the same ITI and for one year in other ITIs. (Excluding the passing out year). Example: A trainee passing out from ITI Gariahat (CTS) in the examination of July 2019, is not eligible for admission in ITI Gariahat for academic sessions commencing from August-2020, August-2021 & August2022. Again, a trainee passing out from ITI Gariahat (CTS courses) in the examination of July 2021 is not eligible for admission in any Govt. ITI for the session of August 2022.
- ITI admitted but drop-out/discharged trainees: Previously admitted but drop-out/discharged trainee from any Govt.ITI/ ITC/ JP or PPP Govt. ITI is not eligible for admission for three consecutive years in the same ITI and for one year in other ITIs, considering the completion of the training session of the discharged trainee. Example: A trainee admitted in August 2017 session (for 2 year trade) or in August 2018 session (for 1 year trade), in ITI Gariahat (CTS,BBBT &AM courses) but subsequently dropped out/discharged, is not eligible for admission in ITI Gariahat for academic sessions commencing from August-2020, August-2021& August2022. Again, a trainee admitted in August 2019 session (for 2 year trade) and in August 2020 session (for 1 year trade), in ITI Gariahat (CTS courses) but dropped out/discharged, is not eligible for admission in any Govt ITI for the session of August 2021.
B. Academic qualification:
Trade courses are divided under two groups viz. E Group & M Group.
- Minimum entry qualification for M Group trades: Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- For E Group trades: Class Eight passed from a recognized school. N.B: Candidates having passed Madhyamik or equivalent Examination without Mathematics and Physical Science as subjects will not be entitled for admission to the trades of Engineering Group.
- Applicant is eligible for applying in any one Group of trades (either M Group or E Group). Applicants found at any stage applying for both the groups will be summarily rejected.
Age Limit : As on 01-08-2022
- Applicant should attain at least 14 years of age as on 01.08.2022, i.e, born before 01.08.2008. There is no upper-age limit.
Application Fees :
- For Boys : Rs. 200 /-
- For Girls : Rs. 100 /-
- Payment Mode : Application fees to be paid in Online by Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Merit Procedure :
C. Merit Panel of applicants:
• For M Group trades:
a) On the basis of marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent board examination.
b) No separate entrance test will be held.
• For E Group trades:
a) On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the class VIII examination.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply : 28/02/2022
- Last Date to Apply : To be notified in the website.
- Last Date of Fees Payment : To be notified in the website.
Useful Link for this Post :